Monday 28 December 2015

A bit about me


Name: Claire Farrell
Age: 38
Family: Daughter of Margaret and Gabriel McLoughlin; wife of David Farrell; mother to Heidi (4) and Joseph (8 months)
Height: 168cm
Weight: 58kg
Home: Barna, Co. Galway, Ireland
Occupation: IT Product Manager for IBM (mainly working from home)

Interests

Nutrition
I love food and learning about how we can use food to prevent/heal disease and fuel our bodies for exercise. My eating philosophy is simply to eat more veg and my current favourite book is The Happy Pear, a book with healthy, simple and delicious veggie recipes. 

Health and Fitness

Now that my family is complete, and I am nearing forty, I have decided to focus on being fitter and stronger than I have ever been in my life (yes, it is possible after having babies!) and my chosen sport is triathlon. My aim is to do sprint and olympic distances in 2016 and at least one half-ironman in 2017 (the year i turn 40).

Interior Design
Both David and I have always wanted to have something non-standard about our homes and we love clever design, efficient use of space, and colour. However, I am not naturally creative and not very good at interior design! So I spend a lot of time looking for inspiration from others, using tools such as Pinterest, Houzz, interior design blogs ( e.g. Apartment Therapy, Design Milk, My Scandinavian Home) and sometimes plain old 'word of mouth'.

No comments:

Post a Comment